Friday, July 24, 2015

Need Rest Now

Sometimes, getting home and surviving then can be the hardest part. I apologize in advance for what amounts to a lackluster blog post.

So that's how I feel now as I recover from a great time if service and fellowship on my Singles Missions Trip to Philadelphia and New York City. 

Right now, I miss the days where when I got back from a trip u could just vegetate for a day or two. I guess adulthood kicked in on that one.

But somehow I've survived the week
 Must be about the strength of God or something. But at this point, one thing u still need is sleep. 

So I'm going to do that now. Need to prepare for a day of maintenance at my church internship tomorrow. 

Hey, my wonderful readers, doing ever be afraid to get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment