Monday, March 2, 2015

Time? Time? Time?

Well, the routine is very much broken, I suppose.... (I'm still following the other advice in my Friday blog post.)

So for the sake of irony, we will talk today about the topic of punctuality!

How did you feel when you saw how late I posted this blog? Did you feel that I was disrespecting you and your time?

In western culture, that is what punctuality comes down to. It's not just a commitment to being on time; it's a statement that you care about the other's time well enough to not waste it by not showing up on time.

So apparently, it gets just a bit disrespectful of others to consistently show up late for things.

But then, I guess I have the tendency to disrespect your time through the posting of these blog posts. I guess that means that you can attest to the truthfulness of what I said.

No comments:

Post a Comment